5-Axis Fixed Jaw Vise Interchangeable inserts
With reversible (1 face flat, 1 face with grip) and interchangeable inserts, as well as round inserts (with grip), this vise allows machining of both machined and un-machined parts. Insert design minimizes change over time and an all-steel construction guarantees a long service life and high stability. With pre-drilled holes in the base for positioning and fastening, this vise is ideal for use with Jergens’ Zero Point System and Ball Lock® Quick Change System.
- Suitable for clamping both un-machined and machined parts
- Interchangeable inserts allow machining of the 6th face with minimal set up
- Free access to the workpiece, allowing the use of standard tools
- Minimal clamping edge reduces material losses
- DOWNLOAD Operating Manual
- Related Products and Accessories
- Product Literature
Click the Part Number
in below chart
for Price and Stock Check.
| CAD Download Link |
|100 mm||25/60||19.6||96||18-204||6-192||285||100||100||25 x 5/M10 x 14||M8 x 15||M10 x 15||50||14||20||80||70||4||12|
Unless otherwise stated, English units are inches (in) and pounds (lbs) and Metric units are millimeters (mm) and kilograms (kg).